Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Server / Symbol Format

Hi Alex,
    Thank you for your help so far. I have got as far as collecting data in Forex - Settings-Sessions-History to save - edit data. (page 7 of 17 of your notes). I have pressed load data, the data is loading ok, but I don't know to go from hear. According to your notes I need to go into Format Symbol (settings-style-scaling-properties) where do I find this page.

Thanks

Richard.

P.S. How do I back fill data, If I am away etc. I was told that this was automatic but it does not seem the case. Is it done via TS20001 or esignal. I would appreciate your imput here.

Thanks again

Richard
    I am not sure I understand your reference to "page 7 of 17". Regardless you get to that window either by checking the Prompt for format box in the Plot Options section of the dialog box that appears when you create a chart (see enclosed image) or by right clicking on the chart and selecting Format Symbol.
    TS2k/GlobalServer only receives data in real time while GlobalServer is set in Online Mode. Backfilling data is not done automatically and you need a downloader to do that. eSignal provides for free the TS2000 Plugin to perform that task.
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X