Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download from eSignal

Alex,

I try to download data from the plug-in. The download performance window said the staus is download completed. However, the received, proceed and ignored is 0. The download seems failed.

Can you help me?

TNPK
    You will need to provide more details with regards to the symbol(s) and resolution(s) you are trying to download, how the symbols are set up in GlobalServer, etc. (preferably including screenshots)
    Without any information it is not possible to determine what could be the cause.
    Alex

Comment

After update the dbcapi.dll file in system32 , I am able to download the intraday data. Regarding to the daily download, I post the setting of EFA:

1. Download setting of the daily chart

2. No data is received

Last edited by TNPK; 12-31-2005, 07:31 PM.

Comment

TNPK
        As far as I can see in your images you are not requesting daily data for EFA. Actually you don't have the Category used for the symbol EFA (ie Stock) set up to retrieve Daily data (see the following two images showing that Bonds are set up to retrieve 1 Day data but not Stocks)

Anyhow in the images that follow you can see the sequence of a download for 1 Day data of EFA and the resulting daily chart.
        Alex

Comment

ALex,

It works! Thank you!

One more question, how to download the implied volatility data? It seems that only the history to save include it. However the History setting in the download form eSignal window (the third image in your reply), I cannot get the choice to download implied volatility.

Comment

TNPK
            That data is not available for download with the Plugin
            Alex

Comment

Alex,
              However, according to eSignal Plugin Help, it can download implied volatility.

Comment

TNPK
                I believe the Help file is incorrect and that the data for that field cannot be downloaded with the Plugin.
                Regardless I have sent a message to the developers asking for a confirmation and if I am told anything to the contrary I will post it here
                Alex

Comment

Alex,

I have problem to download NI225 in Osaka Securities Exchange, TPX in Tokyo Securities Exchange and JGB10 in Tokyo Securities Exchange.

1. My setup of NI225, TPX and JGB10 is the same except in different Exchange:

2. My symbol portfolio has 9 displays in future category:

3. When I click on OK on this page:

4. The symbol to download page only have 6 symbols to select. Not include the three I wanted.

Comment

TNPK
                    You need to add the required exchanges to the list of Used Exchanges for the Category to which you have assigned the symbols (ie Futures)
                    Alex

Comment

can't download

Hello, I can't seem to download AX H6-DT. I have the same problem as the original poster. It says download complete but received says 0.
                      Attached Files

Comment

here's the 2nd screenshot (sorry don't know how to put it all in one post)
                        Attached Files

Comment

here's the 3rd screenshot (sorry don't know how to put it all in one post)
                          Attached Files

Comment

shrek
                            See this thread
                            Alex

Comment

Thanks. I got copied that dll file and it's working fine for that ticker. However, I am having some trouble with another ticker.

The new ticker is AX 1!-DT. The plugin will download and process, but TS2000i will not plot it. The chart window just says "No data available for the selected date range." I am sure that I have a valid date range. Also, Globalserver is not able to load the data when I go to Edit => Selected Symbol AX 1!-DT => Edit Tab. It says "No data available" even though the plugin download window shows it downloaded and processed data. See attached screenshot.

EDIT: I originally had 12/16/05 - 1/30/06 in the date fields. After pressing the "Load Data" button it showed no data as shown in the screenshot, and the date defaulted back to 1/28/06 - 1/30/06.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by shrek; 01-30-2006, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X