download from eSignal shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• download from eSignal shutdown

I've been able to download historical data from e-signal for TS2000i GlobalServer before (last time a week ago) without a problem.
    However, after several attempts yesterday 04/28/06 and today a get the following:
    After initial set up (either for tick data, 1 min or daily; all together or each one separate) download performance window shows
    "connecting" and after a while "shotdown"
    received - 0, processed - 0;
    It's the latest version of a plug-in; I also tried dbcapi.dll as suggested in one of the threads before.
    DATA Manager: connection normal, operating normally
    reception: NO DATA, Password NONE
    Although there are my pass and user name in DataManager' Properties.
    I'm subscribing to end of day data.
    Troubleshooting Mode: currently loading all databases

Global Server: Off-line

Thanks for Your help,
    Eric

Eric
    The fact that the Data Manager is showing reception: NO DATA, Password NONE seems to indicate that for some reason you are not connecting to the data servers. Try closing down the Data Manager and starting it again.
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,
      I've done that a numerous times. Now and before. Still the same results.
      I were able to download data beore with DM showing: NO DATA, Password NONE;
      As the matter of fact, my charts are updating fine; now and the yesterday after the close.

Eric

Comment

After changing the password in both, the account maintanace and DataManager, download's a success.
        Still, Data Manager is showing reception: NO DATA, Password NONE

Alex, if you have any suggestions, please let me know

Eric

Comment

Eric
          I am not familiar with the end of day subscription since mine is for real time but if everything is now working again it could just be that the reception: NO DATA, Password NONE status is specific to that type of account.
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X