Can't get intraday data.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get intraday data.

Managed to get historical tick data for YM but no longer can I get any data other than Daily.Might I get some assistance with this? Thanks.
    Last edited by RickW; 06-25-2006, 06:11 PM.

RickW
    You will need to provide more details (preferably including images) as to how you have set up the symbol in GlobalServer (for example what resolutions you have in History To Save, etc) and how the Plugin is set up for the Category to which you have assigned that symbol.
    Alex

Comment

Thank's for the reply Alex but got it working this morning. Apparently I hadn't signed up for the appropiate exchange.
      The live rep fixed it up. Thanks anyways.

Comment

Real-Time data issues

Hi,

I have installed the latest plugin for 2000i. The history download works fine but I can't get real-time data to work.

When I try to connect symbols in globalserver, I get "error" message. What is causing this? Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

bukhari
          Did you run the Setup Wizard to set the GlobalServer for use with eSignal real time data?
          If you have is GlobalServer in Online Mode?
          Alex

Comment

Alex,

I have tried all that you have suggested but no success. It use to run fine until I added more symbols.

Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

bukhari
              I don't know what could be causing the problem and can only suggest some actions that I would take if I were in similar circumstances.
              As a first step backup all your data.
              Then try reindexing GlobalServer's database. See this post for instructions on how to do it.
              Should the problem persist I would uninstall the Plugin and reinstall TradeStation/GlobalServer. Once everything is working again I would reinstall the Plugin.
              Beyond that you may have to contact TradeStation's support
              Alex

Comment

Thanks for the reply Alex.

I have clean installed on 2 other computers and get the same problem. Very strange indeed. The Globalserver does not seem to connect with real-time feed which is working fine. Yet it's happy to download history okay.

I shall plug away, however if you can think of any other fix then I shall be very grateful.

Regards,

Bukhari

Comment

Intraday shows not connected

I have a similar problem- the 'real time' status shows 'not connected' but history download seems ok- has anyone faced this problem? I have attached the pictures below
                  Attached Files

Comment

another image

continuation from the last post
                    Attached Files

Comment

next pic

next pic
                      Attached Files

Comment

next pic
                        Attached Files

Comment

rajibde
                          First of all make sure that you are in Online Mode.
                          Then in Symbol Portfolio select one or more symbols that you want to connect in real time and click Edit-> Connect Symbol in the main menu (you can also right click the selected symbols and click Connect Symbol)
                          Alex

Comment

the performance page shows 'initialised' would that mean online mode? when I click edit symbol-it comes up with error.

Comment

rajibde
                              If you are in Online Mode the Current status box in the Performance tab should say Connected
                              You may want to check the Event Log tab to see what (if any) Messages you get and read the Help file for the description
                              Alex

Comment

Working...
                              X