TS 2000I EMINI's TICK data???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS 2000I EMINI's TICK data???

any information how to download tick data for AB #F.. It always expires and gives me trouble? Any thread for setting up the data?
    I have the plug in which works when i wants !!!

billmic
    Select the Future Contract tab of the Edit Symbol dialog box, then click the Edit button next to Expiration and select Pattern 81 (ie No expiration). Once you do that you should see Max Date in the Last Trading Day, Expiration Date and First Notice Date fields
    Alex

Comment

it may be aproblem on esignal tick servers

it may be aproblem on esignal tick servers cannot be explained that I keep disconecting from global server !!!!

Comment

billmic
        You need to provide specific details with regards to the nature of the problem you are having, the setup of GlobalServer, TradeStation, symbols, etc. Without any of this information it is virtually impossible to offer any suggestions.
        In the mean time you may want to read through this article of the eSignal KnowledgeBase that relates to troubleshooting connection issues.
        If you are using a firewall (a common source of problems when using TS2k/GlobalServer) you may also want to read this article on firewall configurations
        Alex

Comment

GS Symbol Error

My TS2000i Global Server is showing an error on any Symbol I connect.

ESignal is running.

I can use the Esignal Plug in to download from ESig servers to the same Symbol.

Any ideas?

Its got me stumped.
          David Hunt
          www.adest.com.au

Comment

David
            What version of eSignal are you using? Also what error message are you getting?
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X