Help - strange loss of FX data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - strange loss of FX data

After a power cut last week I had to download lost data. Everything looked fine but since then the following phenomenon is occuring:
    Each new trading day the Global Server looses "yesterday´s " data, i.e. it shows incomplete/distorted O-H-L-C. This only happens with FX daily data. No problem with any others.
    I download "yesterday´s" daily data, GS takes them well. Also takes today´s data and TS cleanly displays today´s range. But I know already that today´s data will be distortedv tomorrow and I will have to dowload "yesterday" again.

What am I doing wrong? As I said this only occurs with FX and only with daily data.

metafin
    If this issue is happening only with some securities [and it was working correctly priot to the power loss] then it could be that a data file got somehow corrupted.
    Have you tried reindexing GlobalServer's database? If not see this post for the instructions on how to do it. Another thing you may want to try is to reinstall TradeStation.
    In either case make sure you have backed up all your data files before you do anything.
    Should the problem persist you may need to provide further details about how the problem is occurring, your settings, etc (preferably illustrated with some screenshots) so that someone can try to replicate this issue.
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X