Version 8 interface reliability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 8 interface reliability

Are any users here able to rely upon this data feed for high frequency trading of emini futures like the ES or EB/ERL or NQ ? The reason I am asking: I have heard nothing but problems with Tradestation 8 data feed reliability lately.

ANYBODY ?

Anybody ? Is anybody running TS2000i with the ESignal feed for trading fast-moving futures ?

Comment

Yes, I am using Esignal data to drive TS200Oi and TS v8.1. Works great with the e-mini sps and naz dogs. Just wish it didn't cost so much!!

Comment

Originally posted by sahallie
        Just wish it didn't cost so much!!
        Isn't it just crazy that ESignal won't discount the fee if you only want the DATA, not the charting platform ?

Comment

Originally posted by syswizard
          Isn't it just crazy that ESignal won't discount the fee if you only want the DATA, not the charting platform ?
          There is the non real time data service for $249/ year that works with the ts2000i plugin. I used MetaServer RT to provide real time data from my IB account to TS Global server.
          eSignal End-of-Day Data Service offers:
          A data service designed to seamlessly integrate with the Advanced GET end-of-day software
          60-minute data on all optionable stocks and futures
          Historical data on stocks, futures, foreign exchange rates and indices
          Intraday access to delayed data to update your charts during market hours
          Daily, weekly and monthly historical data on stocks and futures
          Online access to more than 200,000 symbols, including futures, Forex, indices, bulletin board stocks, over-the-counter stocks and mutual funds
          60-minute data on all optionable stocks and futures
          Options quotes

Comment

Originally posted by sahallie
            Yes, I am using Esignal data to drive TS200Oi and TS v8.1. Works great with the e-mini sps and naz dogs. Just wish it didn't cost so much!!
            Hi sahallie, I have some prob with it.
            I have just 10 symbol in the radarscreen, I request a couple of charts from there and at the third one it does not answer and then crash down.

Do you have any suggestion for it?

Thx,
            Ginger

Comment

Ginger,

I am not using Radar Screen so I am not sure how to help you with your problem. I have heard however that TS2000i Radar Screen is kind of buggy. Good luck.

I like the idea posted earlier about using Esignal for EOD data and IB for Real Time. Is Metaserver RT robust? I tried it once and didn't have very good luck with it.

FYI: I was using DTN and IQ feed this past month but the daylight savings time issue put an end to that experiment. What a fiasco. I wish I could just leave well enough alone. If it aint broke...

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X