Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylight Savings Time Affecting TS2Ki

Hi,

My TS2Ki received RT quotes one-hour later today, obviously affected by the new DST implementation. But my computer clock is correct though. Can someone advise what is needed to adjust in TS 2Ki?

Thanks!

Chuan

Chuan
    In GlobalServer you need to adjust the Daylight Saving Time settings for each exchange that requires it (Tools->Edit Exchange List-> select Exchange-> click Edit Daylight Saving button)
    Alex

Comment

Chuan
      Enclosed below is an example of how the Daylight Saving Time settings should be set in GlobalServer for the CME
      Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis. Previously collected data now charts correctly. However data being collected currently is time stamped 1 hour earlier. ie data at 11:00 am is marked 10:00am.

Comment

jlb357
          If you are located in a timezone affected by the change in Daylight Saving Time then you will also need to adjust the Offset from datafeed time setting in TradeStation which can be found under File-> Desktop Options in the General tab
          If for example you are on the East Coast that would normally be set to -300 and would need to be changed to -240
          Once you implement this change you should see the correct time stamps
          Alex

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply. The data time received I'm referring to is in the Global Server in the edit symbol box. When looking at the incoming
            data the time is 1 hour earlier than it should be.

Comment

Offset from datafeed time setting in TradeStation
              File-> Preferences in the General tab

Can't find this to correct it.

Where exactly is this? In Tradestation Charting, Global Server, Esignal

Thanks

Comment

jlb357
                Sorry that was a typo. The setting is in TradeStation under File-> Desktop Options
                Alex

PS. I am also correcting my prior reply so as to avoid any possible confusion

Comment

Alexis, my Tradestation Charting is working perfectly. (Time is correct)
                  Datafeed offset is set at 0.

esignal data manager time synchronization is set to on.

However in global server data is being stamped 1 hour earlier than it should be.

Comment

Hi JLB
                    I reset my "Offset from datafeed time" to -420 minutes and my charts are running correctly again.

Comment

jlb357
                      I am seeing the same thing however since all the charts appear to be plotting with the correct time stamps (using both data downloaded with the Plugin or collected in real time) I can't tell you if that is intended TS2k behavior or not.
                      Alex

Comment

Alex,

Things are fine for today after I edited the rules for DST within Global server. My Offset is zero.

Thanks again!

Chuan

Comment

Chuan
                          You are most welcome and thank you for the feedback
                          Alex

Comment

Working...
                          X