Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal Trial - Data Question

Alexis,
    Firstly thanks for all the informative info within these pages. I am just trialling esignal for the first time and struggling to get the intra day data to feed.

My question is, with a trial of esignal, can I access historic data or is it only allowing me the data since the start of the trial. If the latter, then no problems. If the former, then I can't see to make TS read anywhere back before my trial started.

Secondly, I seem to have one symbol in and running, but not so lucky with others. What I need is someone on the phone to talk me through - I'm more than happy to pay for someones time to do this. I've tried the local Esignal office and they blew me off. Any other idea's? Yourself

Thanks again,
    Nick

I've now managed to get all symbols running. It also appears that each new one loads up and starts from its current day - so not collecting history.

I am on the trial so that may be the issue.

I have changed that .dll as discussed elsewhere.

Comment

Comment

NLR

...It also appears that each new one loads up and starts from its current day - so not collecting history.
        GlobalServer only collects data in real time. To retrieve historical data you need to use the eSignal Plugin for TS2k.
        For information on the Plugin and the links to where you can download the program and its setup guide see this thread
        Alex

Comment

Thanks. Fixed. I was trying to download stock data usinbg a Bond heading.

Two things appear - I'm not sure if this is the right forum though.

Firstly, every Monday is missing.
          Secondly, the data for for the 15th appears dated the 16th.

I think they are both correleated, i.e. my date seems to be one day forward. Any idea's?

Comment

Working...
          X