• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynaloader stopped working

Dynaloader has stopped working. Why? I get "Error 114"
    Daniel

Hi Danmush
    My Dynaloader has stopped working also with the same error message. This has coincided with my upgrade to eSignal's latest version. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. Danmush, have you recently upgraded? Also, Alexis maybe you can help us on this. Dynaloader is set to download data from the server named CM*esignal.com. Is this still a correct server name? Is there a different server location that we could try?

Thanks in advance

Comment

maldonado
      The correct server name is CM*.esignal.com
      Alex

Originally posted by maldonado
      Hi Danmush
      My Dynaloader has stopped working also with the same error message. This has coincided with my upgrade to eSignal's latest version. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. Danmush, have you recently upgraded? Also, Alexis maybe you can help us on this. Dynaloader is set to download data from the server named CM*esignal.com. Is this still a correct server name? Is there a different server location that we could try?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Thanks Alexis. That's what I meant. Are there any other options besides that?

Comment

maldonado
          Not that I am aware of
          Alex

Originally posted by maldonado
          Thanks Alexis. That's what I meant. Are there any other options besides that?

Comment

My Dynastore for TradeStation/SuperCharts 4 is still ok with eSignal 7.9.1. Downloading daily and tick data still working.

Is the Dynaloader problem with eSignal version 8 or 10?
            Last edited by shortandlong; 04-26-2008, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I am no longer having a problem with Dynaloader. It just decided to start working again on its own.

Comment

Working...
              X