Connecting eSignal with TradeStation2000i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting eSignal with TradeStation2000i

Hi, I'm new to eSignal -not to TradeStation 2000i- and I don't manage to set the data transfer from eSignal to TS2000i.
    I installed TS2000i with GlobalServer vers. 5.00.0771 , then eSignal v10.3, then I ran "Tools /run setup Wizard / DBC online" on GlobalServer (after that DataManager can be opened automatically with GlobalServer), and finally I launched Activex plugin 4081.
    I set up GlobalServer in OnLine mode and then the "Download from eSignal" window (checking Items and Fiellds and History).
    But when I click on "Download from eSignal / select Items and Fields / and then OK" ...
    two windos appear :
    the first says "No symbols Found"
    the second "Download Performance" with "0 data received, 0 processed, 0 ignored and Status=No Requests". (picture enclosed)
    In a word: no connection !
    Any suggestion ?
    Attached Files

Re: Connecting eSignal with TradeStation2000i

Alchimista
    See my reply to the same question you posted in the Italian forum
    Alex

Originally posted by Alchimista
    Hi, I'm new to eSignal -not to TradeStation 2000i- and I don't manage to set the data transfer from eSignal to TS2000i.
    I installed TS2000i with GlobalServer vers. 5.00.0771 , then eSignal v10.3, then I ran "Tools /run setup Wizard / DBC online" on GlobalServer (after that DataManager can be opened automatically with GlobalServer), and finally I launched Activex plugin 4081.
    I set up GlobalServer in OnLine mode and then the "Download from eSignal" window (checking Items and Fiellds and History).
    But when I click on "Download from eSignal / select Items and Fields / and then OK" ...
    two windos appear :
    the first says "No symbols Found"
    the second "Download Performance" with "0 data received, 0 processed, 0 ignored and Status=No Requests". (picture enclosed)
    In a word: no connection !
    Any suggestion ?

Comment

Working...
    X