Delayed Data problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delayed Data problems

I just switched from real time E-minis over to delayed data this last week. Now my 2000i charts are not updating at all during the day. What do I need to do to fix this issue? Is there a different server I need to access?

TS2000i was developed so long ago, I'm not sure if we offered streaming delayed back then and whether that app supports it or not. I'm assuming that when you go into eSignal, you're seeing the delayed quotes no problem, correct? If not, we'd want to troubleshoot from an eSignal app stand point.

It would be great if any other TS2000i users could chime in here and let us know whether they have ever seen streaming delayed data in 2000i?

Thanks.

Comment

I receive eSignal data only, not the charting package; so I'm not able to verify in that manner. My Tradestation Global Server is collecting tics, but charts are not being generated.

Comment

Michael,

When you installed Ts2000i did you set it up for delayed data? If you are getting ticks in the GS then you should be able to chart them.

~Bob

Comment

Hi Bob, I was originally collecting real time data and have moved over to "delayed" just recently. I keep on having to go into the Global Server and rerun the set-up wizard everytime my charts quit updating. This seems to work for a couple of days at a time.

Comment

Michael,

OK, that seems correct to me but why does Ts2000i remember things it should not and forget things it should remember?

I'll play around after market close and see if I can be of any help.

~Bob

Comment

Working...
            X