No announcement yet.

Real time Dax futures data not saved after 17:45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are now correctly sending a settlement price downstream to all applications. Apparently, once TS2000i sees that flag, it ignores future updates. That rule may have been OK 8 years ago but it's not how current charting applications handle the settlement.

I can't speak to exactly what's going on within TS2000i but it's clear that app needs to be updated to support current market behavior.

Have you tried eSignal 11.3?

Thx

Comment

Can we have the link to 11.3 version? We could not find it on Download area. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, I should have added a link:

http://forum.esignal.com/showthread....threadid=27329

If anyone has a subscription with us that blocks the use of our applications (it's called the eSignal inhibit bit and designed for customers that just need our data), please contact Customer Service with your username or acct# and we can turn that bit off for 30 days so you can test this.

Thanks.

Comment

are you suggesting eSignal 11.3 as a replacement for TS2000i charting? Or is the feed for eSignal 11.3 different, and it might fix the problem?

i did not know there is a data only subscription. what is the fee for data only subscription?

Originally posted by ScottJ
          Sorry, I should have added a link:

http://forum.esignal.com/showthread....threadid=27329

If anyone has a subscription with us that blocks the use of our applications (it's called the eSignal inhibit bit and designed for customers that just need our data), please contact Customer Service with your username or acct# and we can turn that bit off for 30 days so you can test this.

Thanks.

Comment

Scott, can you please answer his question? Is the settlement flag persistent after 17:45?

Originally posted by amadeu1
            Apparently something has changed feedwise. Scott, can you at least explain a bit technical what's happening with the datafeed during this particular time period? is the settlement flag persistent thereafter? Do we still have some hope on this?

Comment

There is always a background "loop" that repeats the sending of many data packets so users that just login, get a quote. I would suspect that a settlement record would be included in that loop.

Thx

Comment

Working...
              X