X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal and Tradestation 2000i

Dear Alex, please help me again. I have three questions:

Question Nr.1:
    Other than US-stocks I use European stocks, which I add manually to the Globalserver.
    Before the update in the Globalserver with eSignal can be done, I'll do the following:
    File- Dowonload from eSignal - items to download - stock - History Settings - 1 Day - Data Range - Daily (start and end date) - Data to Distribute -
    if I mark: Distribute data only to the symbol selected.... then in the window "symbols to download" I can only activate/deactivate US-stocks, stocks at the Frankfurt SE and London SE but no other stocks at other European SE.They will not show up in the window at all, for example Xetra stocks or stocks at the Madrid SE. Why?

Question Nr. 2:
    Why are stocks, which are in the connected status (real time status in the GlobalServer), updated every five minutes instead of every minute. How can I change that?

Question Nr. 3 only refers to eSignal:
    Why do I get no quotes for stocks from the Milan SE (typing their symbols), when I open the quote window? Then I get only the message: Not entitled. (But my subscribtion encloses European Stocks)

Thanks in advance
    Regards, Alfred Wopienka

Re: eSignal and Tradestation 2000i

Alfred

Question Nr.1:
    Other than US-stocks I use European stocks, which I add manually to the Globalserver.
    Before the update in the Globalserver with eSignal can be done, I'll do the following:
    File- Dowonload from eSignal - items to download - stock - History Settings - 1 Day - Data Range - Daily (start and end date) - Data to Distribute -
    if I mark: Distribute data only to the symbol selected.... then in the window "symbols to download" I can only activate/deactivate US-stocks, stocks at the Frankfurt SE and London SE but no other stocks at other European SE.They will not show up in the window at all, for example Xetra stocks or stocks at the Madrid SE. Why?
    The reason you are not seeing the stocks listed in the Plugin’s list of symbols to download is most likely the same as that discussed in this thread

Question Nr. 2:
    Why are stocks, which are in the connected status (real time status in the GlobalServer), updated every five minutes instead of every minute. How can I change that?
    Not sure I understand what you mean with “updated every five minutes instead of every minute”. If the symbols are set to Connected and you have a real time subscription for them they should be updating on every tick as these are received

Why do I get no quotes for stocks from the Milan SE (typing their symbols), when I open the quote window? Then I get only the message: Not entitled. (But my subscribtion encloses European Stocks)
    That would suggest that you do not have a subscription to that exchange. I am not an employee of eSignal and have no way of telling what subscriptions you have so you may want to contact eSignal directly and have them determine what your status is
    Alex

Originally posted by *wop*
    Dear Alex, please help me again. I have three questions:

Question Nr.1:

Question Nr. 2:

Thanks in advance
    Regards, Alfred Wopienka

Comment

Working...
    X