Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Plug-in for TS2000i - READ ME FIRST!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Plug-in for TS2000i - READ ME FIRST!

We now have a plug-in ready for testing that will easily enable TS2000i users to access eSignal's intraday and daily history servers. Up until now, while the streaming realtime quotes worked just fine in TS2ki, users were not able to pull history data from our servers w/o the use a utility 3p program. Now they can!

We will be posting a link to get this plug-in today along with documentation to get you started. If you're interested in testing this new plug-in, please check back to this thread later today.

All comments, suggestions, or problems should be reported in this forum.

Please note that this forum should be used only for connectivity and data questions regarding the use of TS2000i with eSignal.

Thanks.

Update 4/4/04

We have now posted an upgraded version of the TS2000i plugin for use with eSignal. There are two forms of documentation if you need assistance. The first is a set-up guide that was put together by Alexis ( Thank you again Alexis ) and available in the same File Share folder as the plug-in. The other is a built-in Help file you'll have access to once you install the plug-in.

This new version ( version 4081 ) contains the following enhancements:

- Increased speed and performance.
    - Fixed the sporadic problem of delayed services not working correctly.
    - 1 minute resolution problem has been fixed
    - London Stock Exchange (LSE) added to the exchanges list and to the Stock template by default as a stock
    exchange.
    - The FOREX exchange added to the forex template
    - Fixes compatibility issue introduced with eSignal ver 7.6

Please keep in mind that support for this new utility will be limited as our staff has not been trained on the use of Tradestation or the Global Server. Please direct all your questions or suggestions to this forum.

Please note that this forum should be used only for questions about data and set-up of TS2000i and the plug-in with eSignal.

Download the new plug-in and or get the set-up guides here: Tradestation 2000i Plug-in
    You will need TS2ki build 5.00.0822 which is Service Pack 5 to run the Plugin

Finally, before you post a new question, please try to search this forum for previous Q and A discussions. It's a good chance your question has already been discussed. Tip: Change the drop-down menu from "Search all open Forums" to search exclusively in the "Tradestation 2000i" forum. That'll narrow the search considerably.

Thanks.

Comment

TS2000i Plug-in for eSignal version 5156

A new version of the TS2000i Plug-in for eSignal is now available. This release of the Plug-in fixes the following issues.

1. Sorting order of 1 tick data downloaded with the Plug-in.

2. Futures Options Category missing from Items to Download

The latest version of the Plug-in can be downloaded here

Comment

TS2000i not compatible with Windows Vista

**Development Update: Please note that the eSignal TS2000i plug-in is not compatible with the Windows Vista Operating System. eSignal has chosen to discontinue support for this plug-in on Vista or any other subsequent operating systems beyond Windows XP Service Pack 3.

Thank you,
        Ray P.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X