This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCI with QUOTREK

A the new jersey tradealong i was able to show all there QUOTREK and it was fabulous. 1 thing that people looked at it for was to use it as another way to protect oneself if your ISP goes down. Interactivebrokers has a mobile TWS so you can get out of trade with QUOTREK. So not only can it be used for quotes,charts but also to enter or exit trades if on the road or if puter problems. This will relieve stress big time. If you want more info on QUOTREK go to esignal and tell them woodie sent you. By the way there is an CCI on the charts available also and you can set what settings you want..GREAT

Woodie
    Last edited by woodie99; 08-03-2004, 09:19 AM.

quotrek

I will be showing quotrek at the Palm Beach tradalong as well as the Wealth Expo ...if you are interested in purchasing one just let quotrek no you are from woodies cci club...thks

woodie

Comment

For those wondering, here's a screenshot of my PDA with a 34 EMA, 14 period CCI, and a 6 period CCI.
      Attached Files
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

chart on Quotrek

Excellent Jay i have 14 but not six cci will add like yours beautyful thks much..Quotrek just a beauty...as i had orginal many many years ago...

woodie

Comment

Working...
        X