This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sidewinder Indicator

about the sidewinder....let me tell you a little about it....it was developed from my work on cci and a trader in the chat who has been trading 42 years....instead of using numbers we have developed it so as to be visual so people day trading can react faster ..it is not fully complete yet as last touches on daily charts are being made...it is on the woodies cci club trading panel and being used on small times frames both tic, min and volume charts...it is locked as we do not want it out as of yet because there are some who will sell it and i'm totally aganist that..so for now not available...as i said you can use it on the esignal trading panel that can be downloaded from esignal file share under woodies cci club

Hope this helps answer the many emails i receive about it.

Woodie

new

The new woodies cci club trading platform charts are now available on the file share site. This includes the new SideWinder indicator that is a visual indicator. Hope all enjoy the charts and a big thanks to Bernie and Earl for great work.

woodie

Comment

Re: Sidewinder

Can you say me how to use the sidewinder?

Thanks
      rb

Comment

sidewinder

It is a visual indicator used for Zero Line Rejects...green /yellow

ok..red no go..its mathematically correct

woodie

Comment

Sidewindeer

In the Sidewinder is calculated/included the angle of EMA or LSMA? or isnt important?
          thanks

Comment

sidewinder

Its both 25 lsma and 34 ema combined mathametically to be correct

Comment

complete source code

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the complete source code of sidewinder to programme Sidewinder in another platform, MT4.

Anyone with the available info please let me know.

Best Regards
              OKL

Comment

Re: complete source code

Originally posted by okl
                Hi guys,

I'm looking for the complete source code of sidewinder to programme Sidewinder in another platform, MT4.

Anyone with the available info please let me know.

Best Regards
                OKL
                its a propietary indicator..if you reproduce it without written consent you will be breaking laws..best not to or sign non discloser forms

Comment

mt4

I believe its already been coded , look on my forun from my web site

Comment

settings change

For you people using the woodies cci trading panel free from file share, i have made a change in the code for sidewinder. Just go to edit studies, click bottom panel, scroll down and make sidewinder limit 0, 60 instead of 75.

Comment

Working...
                    X