Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodies CCI chart with editable parameters

Hi All,
    This efs file and the accompanying word doc allows and explains a number of parameters that I've added to my efs to change options within Woodies CCI charts.

First I'm hesitant to post this efs file because I don't want to be the keeper of the code and or have to answer a million questions about how the code was written. This is the code I use and have modified for my own personal trading. Over the past month I've had a number of emails and pm's asking how to change chart colors as well has how to turn on other options that were already written in the code. Yesterday, 3 traders asked me to post the code that I use, so that they could change colors easily. So untill some official version of Woodies code comes out, I'm posting this, I think the code is documented well enough for anyone to go into it and make changes if they need to.
    The code allows for lots of changes from the edit studies
    (right click on the chart, select edit studies). Save the efs file to some directory under C://program files/esignal/formulas
    then start esignal, right click on a chart you want the study added to, select formulas->the directory you saved it to-> then the efs file. That should load it to your chart. Once it's added, right click on the chart, select edit studies and change everything till your hearts content.
    Hopefully some of this code will be added to future versions to make it easier for newbies to set things up like they like it.
    Attached Files

Here's the efs
    Attached Files

Comment

doylebeaty thank you very much ...appreciate your efforts re the code

room name Mike-namaste-or

Comment

hi, just for confirmation could you possibly let me know what start and end times i should use when using woodies cci charts from here in the uk.

thanks alot

Comment

editable CCI

doylebeaty,

Thanx so much for this efs. I am a programming idiot
          and was hoping that someone would make the files editable
          for us that cant do it ourselves. Many thanks again.

Gino - aka - happygilmore

Comment

doylbeaty

Great job. I cant draw trendlines on the CCI. They appear OK when I start them but when I finish the line and left click again. it disappears. The strange thing is that when I go to the LINES menu, the line I tried to draw is listed there. It seems that the line is being drawn beneath the background color. Any ideas?

Momentum

Comment

Momentum
              See here for a possible solution
              Alex

Comment

Formula error but No Syntax Errors when Verify

Hi,
                I downloaded and added the below efs. After adding in the window pane it says "Formula Error". In script editor I check with Verify and No Syntax Errors.

http://forum.esignal.com/showthread....ble-parameters

How to proceed?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X