Free QuoteTrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free QuoteTrader

QuoteTrader 724 (get now!), now supports eSignal data, simulated data, trend control, program trading and integration to FXCM (with MB Trading to follow!).

Plus: Free Online Resources - better integration!
    Tighter integration with Quote.com, the RagingBull online community, and educational resource BullsEye.
    Enjoy free and instant access to quotes, charts, news, market updates and commentary for stocks, futures, options and forex.

Also, for eSignal Clients: Get the newest trading plugins!
    Trade from within eSignal using the newest trading plugins!
    Register and install QuoteTrader to access the growing list of brokers:
    TD AMERITRADE, Interactive Brokers, optionsXpress, Lind-Waldock,
    CyberTrader, GAIN Capital/Forex.com, and scores of futures brokers via patsystems.

Coming in 2007
    : Release 2.0 will introduce FREE real-time charting using your broker's data!

Contact us for more information or when our next QuoteTrader Basic Training webinar is scheduled!

Brent
    [email protected]
    http://www.esignal.com/quotetrader
    Last edited by eSignal_Brent; 01-09-2007, 05:28 AM.

I downloaded QuoteTrader (and VisionTrader -- they seem to be the same), and when I try running either, I get the error message saying "you are not entitled to run ______ ... it will now exit" where the blank has either program name.

I have a full eSignal membership, I rebooted my computer after installing, and, still, I get this error message.

What am I missing?

Comment

I did the same but got a different message ...

I'm trying to integrate to my FXCM account ...

Tried the "Select Broker" pulldown list and selected FXCM ... but nothing happened ...

When I looked at the message tab (which shows broker messages) it said the FXCM API was not installed ..

Where do I get it from ...

ps. should have mentioned I'm a full eSignal premier member ...

Any Help Appreciated ...

Comment

Working...
      X