mini S&P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini S&P

I was wondering if anyone out there is using the plug-in for integrated trading from interactive brokers to trade mini`s. Has the performance been up to professional standards? Their rates are hard to resist. I`ve been with another broker for several years so I`m hesitant to switch. I get a pretty competitive rate , but not as good as interactive. I also like the idea of trading stocks and futures from the same account. ETF`S can provide some attractive three or four day swing trades occassionally ,besides day trading the mini S&P.Feedback would be appreciated. JAMES

James

Yes I do with satisfaction.
    You can trade either:
    • With IB directly through yje ESIGNAL Chart Trading Interface
      or
    • with API like NINJIA TRADER www.ninjatrader.com or bracket trader. I use the first that at release beta 5 it is wonderful and pretty efficient. The latter is good too but I'v use it for a short time period.

The orderr in Esignal , well they work fine and probably even better in the new beta 4.2.

As well as efficient is IB TWS , thus not the best pro paltform around. but pretty robust and again efficient.
    Last edited by fabrizio; 06-07-2003, 08:00 AM.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

IB

I have always found IB to be v good-and I trade with them daily - it is nice to do almost everything in one area. No good for scalping in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X