Integrated Trading Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrated Trading Problem

Im having some problems with eSignal and the PfgBest plugin, all was working until I re-built the PC, the difficulty Im experiencing is,

1. When entering a trade, the chart shows the limit and stop but the blue/red profit line seems to have disappeared
    2. The trades I am creating don't seem to be logged correctly in the statement ie no profit and loss
    3. The forex window which is linked to the chart and trade manager doesnt show any live trades
    4, The account manager shows the purchase but does not show any active positions

Ive uninstalled and resinstalled but to no avail

Interestingly, when I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it loaded my modified charts etc, so some remenant must exist even after removing the system.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Regards

Ainsley

Integrated treading issue solved

Thanks to some terrific support from PfgBest (Mike Panice) this issue was solved in seconds.

The key was - Go to symbol Trade->your PFG Account ->Symbol Mapping delete all your FX symbols and then reenter your with the @PFG extension. EUR@PFG A0-FX

Thanks to Mike

Regards

Ainsley

Comment

Symbol mapping

Hello,
      I too have seen the same issue with having to map the symbols with the broker name in since I have a single contributor and all of my charts are set to that broker.. the real question that I have is why do I have to map this each time I restart the application.. there seems to be some sort of setting incorrect as I would believe that this could be accomplished via configuration file or setting that I can save and reload automatically.
      Let me know if I am doing something incorrectly.
      Thanks David
      Last edited by david_blatt; 07-15-2010, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Integrated trading

Hi David,

Ive been through this area as well, to solve it try

1- Trade
        2 - PfgBest Broker Plugin
        3 - Order Defaults
        4 - and set the expirey to GTC (Good Till Cancelled)

The default setting is for a day order and once their system cycles overnight it cancells all the day orders

Regards

Ainsley

Comment

Integrated trading

Actually the answer to your question is, setup everything the way you like it and then save it as a page and as a template this will do the trick

1 - Page
          2 - Save Page As (give it your monica)

Also save as a template

1 - Page
          2 - Layout
          3 - Save Layout As

one more thing, when you exit the application make sure you save all, this will keep all your current mobs and bits etc

You can restore a page or template by right clicking or going via the menu

enjoy

Comment

Working...
          X