Orders issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders issue

I have found another issue in the latest release. Every time I try to change an order in eSignal I have to confirm the order in IB before the order is modified and I haven't changed any settings that I had previously to automatically process order changes. Is that a bug in the latest version that will be fixed too? The issue only seems to be related to the stop orders too, the limit (profit taking) orders seem to be as normal.

Scott
    Last edited by crawfells; 06-18-2013, 08:39 PM.

Hi Scott,

I will check with the programmers and get back to you to shortly.

Eric L.

Comment

Hello Scott,

This is a know issue that will be addressed with the release of eSignal 11.6 SP1.

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

Thank you. I look forward to the SP1 coming out to make my life a lot easier. When is it due out please?

Comment

Originally posted by crawfells View Post
          Thank you. I look forward to the SP1 coming out to make my life a lot easier. When is it due out please?
          We've been given no release date but it should be coming in the next couple of weeks or so. They're doing regression and internal testing of an
          Alpha buid now and no major issues have been reported that would set the delay a release.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

Hi there eSignal team,

I have just installed the latest version of eSignal and the TWS fix hasn't been applied. What has happened there please?

Comment

Hello crawfells,

Thank you for the report and I apologize I thought this was addressed in the eS11.6.3099 version, but I was informed by one of the developers that it was pushed out. I was assured that they are diligently working to get this correct and will get it out as soon as possible.

AveryH
              eSignal Support

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH View Post
              We've been given no release date but it should be coming in the next couple of weeks or so. They're doing regression and internal testing of an
              Alpha buid now and no major issues have been reported that would set the delay a release.

AveryH
              eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks Avery,

Well that's extremely disappointing and frustring. Will it be fixed in the next release?

Comment

Crawfells,

We understand your frustration and we're working as hard with Interactive Broker Support get a new plug-in out that addresses the issues.

With SP2 just about ready for release I don't think the new plug-in will be included.

AveryH
                  eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                  X