Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automated trading script

Hallo Forum

I am trying to establish a buy order whenever the Heikin Ashi lines crosses each other. The only problem is that it keeps on going - indefinitely. How can I make sure only one order is fired?

Kind regards
    Attached Files

Invisible lines crossing?

Hallo Forum

After adjusting The Heikin Ashi script the lines has become invisible, can any one please help making them visible again?

Kind regards

G
    Attached Files

Comment

As far as I am concerned, I am using the return statement in the last line:

"Return new Array(haClose,haOpen);"

By the way there is a much more important problem with the script; the buy order

if(haClose != null && haOpen != null) {
      if(haClose >= haOpen) {
      buyMarket( getSymbol(), 1 );
      }

opens a myriad of positions, couldn't you please tell me how I correct this, so that the order will be executed only once?

Mads

Comment

Mads
        As you posted it the formula is returning an error. See the Formula Output window for the contents of the error message
        To resolve this remove all the lines of code that are generating that error [ie the broker function and related conditional statement] and the formula will plot the lines.
        As to the order issue you already have another thread about it so you should refer to that thread
        Alex

Originally posted by gotan4711 View Post
        As far as I am concerned, I am using the return statement in the last line:

"Return new Array(haClose,haOpen);"

By the way there is a much more important problem with the script; the buy order

if(haClose != null && haOpen != null) {
        if(haClose >= haOpen) {
        buyMarket( getSymbol(), 1 );
        }

opens a myriad of positions, couldn't you please tell me how I correct this, so that the order will be executed only once?

Mads

Comment

Alex

Couldn't you tell me anyway?

Mads

Comment

Working...
          X