Zenfire upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenfire upgrade

Mirus tells us that Zenfire must be updated prior to Jan 1, 2014. I am unable to log in today. When queried, they tell me "We expect platforms that use Zen Fire to be up to date with the latest Zen Fire updates by the end of the month, but each development team will of course be on their own timetable."

What is eSignal's timetable for issuing the update?

Cheers

Merv Kroll.

Hi guys, I know it's holiday season, and also know Zenfire is still settling in thier new version. However eSignal Zenfire users are no longer able to login, and it would be reassuring to know that eSignal at least has an update in the pipeline. Can someone please respond?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by merkro View Post
      Hi guys, I know it's holiday season, and also know Zenfire is still settling in thier new version. However eSignal Zenfire users are no longer able to login, and it would be reassuring to know that eSignal at least has an update in the pipeline. Can someone please respond?

Cheers
      Hello Merkro,

We're in the process of creating a new Zen-Fire plug-in and will release it as soon as possible, however there have been many setback with being able to consistently getting connected with their servers. My understanding is eSignal is not the only platform unable to connect with Zen-Fire at the moment but several other platforms are as well.

Also it's important to note that this new implementation was unexpected with little or no lead time to create a new plug-in. We're working as quickly as possible to create the best possible product so that it works when you really need it.

Best Regards,
      AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
      X