Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone, im a wise noob, HELP maybe JJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, im a wise noob, HELP maybe JJ?

Im looking to trade online, ive been using some free platforms the usual that you can find on the web, and the one i find most comftable is FXDD metatrader before i found Esignal, with paper trade i do well, sometimes clearing 300 pounds for a few hours short trading.

i only usually buy and sell fast i think its called going short?. when i trade like that i dont take any risk whatsoever and i pretend its my own money so i can assess my formular that im working on as advised by JJ and DWANE the funky tearchers of the program

I dont have a great deal of money to trade with, i want to trade on the gbp and companys like microsoft and maybe the dowjones so i think i need forex and a few american share company but with esignal you have to fund them a subscription. i am also with IG and they dont want any money for you to for thier live service on all of the shares am i right? but the platform they use sucks and im not sure about the whole thing so i tried the esignal platform.

i am on a month free trial of the programme, with only forex and some dowjones shares for viewing

and i want to know...

i am looking to trade with a starting buget of £100 or whatever the minimum i can upload (there is no minimum with IG, what about esignal)

i cant seem to undrstand which broker to use and what there charges are. do they have min amount of money you can use?

i cant log onto the chat rooms on the esignal says its connecting please wait (for hour)

i wanted to practice buying shares with the paper trade but is so different to the real buttons for trading on esignal and i dont want to have to play with my money as learning the real trading strategy

is there anywhere we can all go, for instance i own my own Teamspeak server with channel and i can have 33 people on one all speaking with each other, could there be anyone that trades during the day and we could all meet and discuss what we are trading. you are all welcome on mine

i am from the uk how do i go about getting the money i earn, is there a charge for getting the dollar/pound or can i earn my format on the pound.

if anyone can anser these or just email me at [email protected] id be greatfull.

thank you
Working...
X