Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong eSignal users unite

Hi all,
    I am wondering how many Hong Kong eSignals users are here. The slowness and latencies were inherited from not having local or nearby servers in HK. Nonetheless, esignal now has servers in HK.
    When I request to have my two accounts relocated to HK server; i was replied with a big "NO." Apparently, local salesperson told me the Hong Kong server is for corp accounts and custom API users ONLY.
    I find it a bit ridiculous while we are paying esignal subscription fees and still get prejudiced. My answer to this non-ending saga, I am cancelling one of my esignal subscriptions and migrate to CQG for time sensitive trades.
    In conclusion, if you use esignal in Hong Kong and feel like deserving lower latency from a local server connection. We should voice it here and let eSignal hear it.
    Thanks for your attention.
    Best regards,
    Jack

The ability to connect in Hong Kong to that server farm is something that has to be reviewed on our end. This will require some software changes in order to impliment. We are currently looking into this.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Other more "important" corp clients or bigger accounts are already on it.
      The segregation of client types is purely unjust.

Comment

Working...
      X