$tick Quandry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fabrizio,

Thanks ever-so-much for your words of wisdom.

I aspire to be a professional trader and with the help from good people like yourself and others in this forum I'm sure I shall succeeed.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Hello,

I posted the following question elsewhere, however I thought I would submit here too. The question is:

Can someone tell me what the extremes and neutral ranges are for $TICKQ? I know that the extremes for $TICK are +/- 1000 and the neutral ranges for $TICK are +/-300, but I don't what they are for $TICKQ.

Thank you.

Carlton

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
        Carlton
        Select the chart you want to overlay a symbol on. Then type the interval (or symbol) so as to open the Change Symbol dialog box.
        Alex

Hello,

Can someone tell me if there is an alternative way to overlay a chart? For example, if I'm looking at a daily chart and I want to overlay it with an index by typing in, lets say, $djusoi, it would completely wipe away the original chart and replace it with $djusoi. I understand what Alex mentioned above, but if I'm looking at a daily chart and I type in an interval it will remove the daily.

This is a little difficult to explain, so I hope you are able to comprehend what I'm trying to say.

There doesn't appear to be a menu driven way to overlay charts.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

I suppose what I'm trying to say is 'is there another way of bringing up the multiple symbols' dialogue box.

Thank you

Comment

Hi,

I figured it out. I simply have to add the overlay chart at the same time that I'm adding the main chart - I guess I was just being lazy.

Thanks anyway.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Working...
            X