NYSE Euronext Global Index Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYSE Euronext Global Index Feed

I was just looking at my account today and noticed that i've been subscribed to the NYSE Euronext Global Index Feed since July

I don't recall signing up for this but yet it's there - what exactly does the NYSE Euronext Global Index Feed subscription provide and how did I get signed up ? Is this Hot List related ?

The Hot List Stock Market Watch data is already provided as result of the NYSE quotes subscription is it not ?

GIF information

this is the GIF service that was broken out seperate from the regular NYSE index feed over the Summer. It was free then, but as of December 2011 the exchange has added a $5 per month charge for this. If you don't want to be charged for this or don't want it on your account, let me know and I can take it off. Below I've added a link for what indeces it provides. Hope this helps

http://kb.esignal.com/article.aspx?article=5073&p=1
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

good point.. you have raised guppy..

I also have the NYSE Euronext Global Index on my bill..

I have checked it off in my account.. but was not aware that I was being charged on that one.. missed it last month..

Wish eSignal would do a better job of letting us know about these changes..

Mars

Comment

While we did our best to notify all users, perhaps additional reminders would have helped. We'll be happy to reverse the charge for Dec if you contact Customer Service.

Thanks.

Comment

eostrom

I don't see anything in that list of indeces that I nede so if you could, yes reverse any charges that were applied and I have removed it from my subscription list.

Thank You

Comment

Just as an FYI

Just as an FYI

I checked back in on this thread today expecting that it wasn't replied to as I never got any email notifications that there was thread activity. Seems something's gone wrong with your auto-email notifications of thread activity.

Comment

Re: Just as an FYI

guppy
              See this notice in the General Service Announcements forum
              Alex

Originally posted by guppy
              Just as an FYI

I checked back in on this thread today expecting that it wasn't replied to as I never got any email notifications that there was thread activity. Seems something's gone wrong with your auto-email notifications of thread activity.

Comment

To guppy and tradermars

Please be advised that the NYSE Euronext GIF has been removed as of the 22nd December 2011 and a credit of $5 has been issued to both of your accounts.

The NYSE Euronext made a change to their feed and implemented the GIF which was free up until the 1st December 2011.

This was then made chargeable at $5 per month, however, this was left on to avoid any possible disruption to your services.

If you have any questions or require further assistance, please let us know,
                Regards
                Kevin B
                eSignal Support

Helpful Sites

Knowledge Base

Account Maintenance

Click here for further contact details

Comment

Kevin: thank you for the credit for the NYSE Euronext GIF ..

and would like to wish all the eSignal representatives.. I have been in contact with.. either through the forum.. or by email..
                  a Merry Christmas to you all and your family..

and that goes for you also guppy..

thanks guppy for the wakeup call on the Euronext item..

Mars

Comment

I have two accounts and both now are subscribed. Please can I receive a credit for this - I never asked for this subscription.

The account number is: 1140000

Thanks

Comment

@random

You will have to speak with our customer service team regarding any credits that you would like put on your account. They can be contacted in one of the following ways

http://www.esignal.com/support/esignal/contactus.aspx
                      Thank you,
                      Eric O.
                      eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                      X