Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eSignal v11: Bar and Tick Replay Tools ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then again ...

After a brief flirtation with V11 I went back to using V10.6 but just found V11 has some capabilities I could use. So while experimenting with it I checked out Bar Replay again. Sorry guys but I have to retract my earlier 11-06-2011 comment below that " With regards to my previous post I should have specified that the suppression of the fluctuating volume induced temporal rhythms occurs only when replaying volume and tick bars, otherwise the bar replay feature is okay." If I'm looking at this correctly I can not play back a 60 second bar, in fact any time based bar longer than 5 seconds, let alone volume and tick bars, at their natural speed. Nice for speed drills but otherwise it distorts the beauty of intraday price movement. So for it's tick replay capability it's back to V10.6 for me.

Mike

p.s. Eostrom tell Jason or whoever to kick some butts to get tick replay incorporated in V11. You're playing a dangerous game not having such a key capability in your latest version.

Comment

tick replay

Tick replay is definitly coming to eSignal 11. We do feel that this feature is important and our developers are working on it. I don't believe the schedule for this has changed beyond my last post, but I will double check and post an update here.
      Thank you,
      Eric O.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
      X