This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using EFS in watch list

I am really excited to start using eSingal 11 as I have been waiting for a market scanner/watch list for a while. I was wondering if anyone know if there is any documentation with regard to EFS and how data is sent to the watch list.

For example, can i change the color of the text/background in the watch list when a certain condition (defined in the EFS) takes place ... and also how do I know which data series will be sent to the watch list..

sorry i tried searching around but couldnt find much

regards

eurostoxx - the worst market in the world right now to trade

While EFS in a watchlist was added in 11.0, there's much more functionality to come in future versions, like conditions and the use of boolean logic. In terms of data, it's currently set to load the last 50 bars of whatever interval you set in your EFS.

Thanks.

Comment

Re: using EFS in watch list

eurostoxx

For example, can i change the color of the text/background in the watch list when a certain condition (defined in the EFS) takes place ... and also how do I know which data series will be sent to the watch list..
      setBarFgColor() and setBarBgColor() determine the text and backgrounds colors
      At this time you define which items are to be returned to a Watch List using the setCursorLabelName() function. If you are returning an array and do not define them the script will [again at this time] return only the first element of the array
      Alex

Originally posted by eurostoxx
      I am really excited to start using eSingal 11 as I have been waiting for a market scanner/watch list for a while. I was wondering if anyone know if there is any documentation with regard to EFS and how data is sent to the watch list.

sorry i tried searching around but couldnt find much

regards

eurostoxx - the worst market in the world right now to trade

Comment

eurostoxx
        Here is another simple example returning a string and a value
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X