EFS arrows between candles on esignal 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS arrows between candles on esignal 11

I Have an EFS file that attaches arrows to my charts depending on the status of the bollinger bands and 9ema. It workes perfectly on esignal 10.6. When I add it to my charts on esignal 11 the arrows appear in between. I have attached the efs file the candles
    Attached Files

Re: EFS arrows between candles on esignal 11

icolley
    Actually version 11 is drawing the arrows correctly ie left-aligned respect to the bar because of the Shape.LEFT alignement flag used in the script which was instead ignored in 10.6 due to a bug in that version.
    To resolve this replace each instance of Shape.LEFT with Shape.CENTER in the script
    Alex

Originally posted by icolley
    I Have an EFS file that attaches arrows to my charts depending on the status of the bollinger bands and 9ema. It workes perfectly on esignal 10.6. When I add it to my charts on esignal 11 the arrows appear in between. I have attached the efs file the candles

Comment

Shape.CENTER

Alex,
      I changed Shape.LEFT to Shape.CENTER and got an error message saying "Parameter number 6 of function drawShapeRelative is invalid." When I change it back to LEFT (or RIGHT) it works. It looks like CENTER is not implemented.
      Ian

Comment

Re: Shape.CENTER

icolley
        I forgot that the drawShapeXxx() functions do not have a CENTER flag like the drawTextXxx() functions and instead align to the center if no RIGHT or LEFT flag is defined. Just replace each instance of Shape.LEFT with null
        Alex

Originally posted by icolley
        Alex,
        I changed Shape.LEFT to Shape.CENTER and got an error message saying "Parameter number 6 of function drawShapeRelative is invalid." When I change it back to LEFT (or RIGHT) it works. It looks like CENTER is not implemented.
        Ian

Comment

Working...
        X