Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal 11 causes cpu usage to bounce like a yo-yo

Hi All,

I must admit I'm not a gamer so my pc doesn't have a few gazillion megs of RAM but even with 4 I can usually manage quite a lot of apps, including eSignal 10 which runs very smoothly.

Now when I run eSignal 11 - outside of market hours with basically zero data coming in, one chart, one indicator, one watch list with just 10 symbols and nothing else - I end up with a CPU graph that looks a lot like the seismograph during the Japan earthquake. You feel sick just by looking at it.

Any idea what might be going on?

Thanks a lot

G.
    Last edited by gekko71; 06-09-2011, 03:28 AM.

Can you try the latest 11.2 release candidate and let us know if you see a performance improvement?

http://forum.esignal.com/showthread....threadid=27329

Thanks.

Comment

.2 seems to be more kind on the CPU usage, smoother somehow. I didn't see as many spikes as the current release.

However there's a problem with custom efs scripts on weekly time-frames (why weekly I don't know). They basically stop after a few bars, and refreshing doesn't help. All works fine on .1

Thanks

Comment

Are there any of the EFS scripts you're seeing the weekly issue on that we can test on our side?

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X