X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick questions on functionalities

Hi,

Two quick questions:

1) Is there a way to open/close multiple pages just with one click? I thought eSignal 11.4 was going to have that functionality. Basically I have pages grouped in folders by asset class and it would be great to be able to open/close all the pages within one asset class at the same time. Now it's basically one by one...

2) Is there a way in eSignal 11.4 to calculate a Moving Average of a study instead of the security. This was available in eSignal 10.x

Thanks

2 questions

1. Within eSignal 11 you can open tabbed pages, but the ability to have more than one page displayed at the same time is slated for an upcoming build of the program. I don't have an exact build number or date for this yet. You can however, close just one page at a time or you can close all tabs open currently by right clicking one of the tabs at the bottom of the screen and then selecting close all pages.

2. Yes, there is a way to calculate a moving average of a study. Once both the study and the moving average are added to your chart, double click the moving average line. On the edit chart window that pops up, select the drop down menu next to Price Source and select the study you would like the moving average of. If the study you selected is on a subchart you can close out the edit chart window and drag the moving average down the subchart as well.

Hope this helps
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

The new source option only applies to Built in Studies....what about custom formulas...?

Most of the studies I use are from custom efs files...any idea if calculating a moving average of an custom study will be ever available?

Thanks

Comment

It's something that we are working on being able to do. I'll see if I can get some more information on when something like that will be available.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X