I lost my workspaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my workspaces

I downloaded a new Q charts version and now all my workspaces are lost. I went to drive C program files, no Qchats there, then Program Files (x86) found them, looked up Qcharts-workspaces but there is no "yourworkspacename.QCW" All I found was the standard Qchart charts, not mine.

Does anyone know where to find my charts?

Thank you.

They might be in the virtualstore if you are running Windows 7 or Windows Vista. In order to get to this you have to make hidden files visible. Click on Organize>>Folder and Search Options>>View and then select "Show hidden files, folders, and drives". Once this is complete follow the path here. C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Pro gram Files(x86)\QCharts\Workspaces
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Thank you Eric, I found the files through your search. Although I had selected "show hidden files" already. I deselected "Hide empty drives" and "hide extensions to known files" just in case that was the problem. I rebooted, but still I don't see my workspaces in Qcharts. How do I make the visible? Before I could see them in the list, they just did not open, now they out of the Qchart list when I log on.

Comment

Do you mean the list that shows up when you click on File at the top of the QCharts screen?
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Yes, that list, none of my own charts there,

Comment

They will not show up there again till they are reopened. This is a recent workspace list.
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
            X