Market Depth + Detailed Quotes ver. 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Depth + Detailed Quotes ver. 11

Our traders dislike the separation of the Detailed Quote info from the Market Depth in version 11 and refuse to switch to a newer version until this function is available.

This brings me to my questions:

1. Is there a way to add the Detailed Quote info to the Market Depth window, similar to ver. 10.6 (image 1)?
    2. If not, is the Detailed Quote window resizable horizontally? It wastes so much space that could be used to fit more quotes on the monitor (image 3). Possible solution is to be able to resize it horizontally to match the Market Depth length window and be able stich it together.

Market Depth in ver. 10.6 (image 1)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	106_MarketDepthMod.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	246906

Market Depth in ver. 11 (image 2)

Name:	11_MarketDepth.jpg
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	246908

Detailed Quotes in ver.11 (image 3)

Name:	11_DetailedQuoteMod.jpg
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	246907

Regarding the wasted space in the Detailed Quotes window, I too have raised this point a million times since 11 was first released.
    It would be much more convenient if the fields in the Detailed Quote window could be free floating as they are in 10.6's window. And also if we could delete the label as can be done in 10.6, it would save a lot of space.

Comment

These request have been made to our developers. I will let you know if these are going to be implemented into a later version of the application. Thank you for the requests.
      Thank you,
      Eric O.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Thank You.

Comment

Any update on this request?

Comment

We are still working on this. It has been put a little on the back burner due us having other bugs to fix within the application. This is still a feature that we plan to release. I will attempt to get an ETA for you. Thank you
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Any progress on this request?

Comment

Hi,

The Quote Area in the Market Depth window has been implemented in eSignal 11. Click on Market Depth

The Detailed Quote issue is still planned for a future release. No estimate of when yet.

Sincerely,

Eric L.

Comment

Working...
                X