adding an MA to a custom EFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding an MA to a custom EFS

Hi, hoping someone can tell me how to do this..
    I have noticed on some studies I can apply a SMA to it, eg volume.
    What I want to do is apply a SMA to the attached custom efs..I can't do this via the chart, which means I would have to add this to the existing efs?

If thats the case, would anybody be able to help me plot a simple moving average of the output of the efs (the relative strength ratio) such that the ratio and the MA are both visible?

any help would be greatly appreciated, its used within Weinsteins method of investing where he uses a mansfield relative strength ratio which is simply the 52week average of the relative strength (not the RSI)

thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by malaguti; 03-03-2014, 08:28 AM.

malaguti
    See this and/or this (and the threads linked therein) on the same or similar topic.
    That said you can also get the same results without writing a single line of code by first creating a composite symbol of the ratio between the two symbols and then applying a built-in moving average of that ratio.
    Alex

Originally posted by malaguti View Post
    Hi, hoping someone can tell me how to do this..
    I have noticed on some studies I can apply a SMA to it, eg volume.
    What I want to do is apply a SMA to the attached custom efs..I can't do this via the chart, which means I would have to add this to the existing efs?

If thats the case, would anybody be able to help me plot a simple moving average of the output of the efs (the relative strength ratio) such that the ratio and the MA are both visible?

any help would be greatly appreciated, its used within Weinsteins method of investing where he uses a mansfield relative strength ratio which is simply the 52week average of the relative strength (not the RSI)

thanks

Comment

Working...
    X