Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume- Scale formatting

Good morning guys,

I am running a boat load of studies that draw something on my charts, thus every centimeter of chart space is precious. One study that I am using is Alexis' volumema(alerts).efs. This, along with
    all of the other volume related efs studies like to hog a lot of space because the right scale will only format with whole numbers. I have set the application properties volume formatting to abbreviated-
    (2.0M vs. 2,000,000.00) and this works great with the built in volume study, but I cannot get it to work with any of the efs studies. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or if there is a line of
    code that can be inserted into the efs that would utilize the abbreviated formatting in place of the whole number formatting. My overcrowded charts would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Charley

charley
    Set the application's Volume format to Abbreviated and the study's format to Volume
    Alex

Originally posted by charley View Post
    Good morning guys,

I am running a boat load of studies that draw something on my charts, thus every centimeter of chart space is precious. One study that I am using is Alexis' volumema(alerts).efs. This, along with
    all of the other volume related efs studies like to hog a lot of space because the right scale will only format with whole numbers. I have set the application properties volume formatting to abbreviated-
    (2.0M vs. 2,000,000.00) and this works great with the built in volume study, but I cannot get it to work with any of the efs studies. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or if there is a line of
    code that can be inserted into the efs that would utilize the abbreviated formatting in place of the whole number formatting. My overcrowded charts would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Charley

Comment

Thank you for your help Alex.

Comment

Working...
      X