Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script alert column in Watch List

Hi,
    I see that we can include a script column in the watch list. At what intervals is the script executed? When i try to edit the columns, there is an option to set the time interval for the script. Is that used?

Also, where can I get some good examples of these alerts that I can customize?

Regards,
    Rangarajan

Rangarajan
    Just like in a chart a script is executed once per bar on every historical bar and on every tick on the real time bar unless you have the formula set to compute on close in which case it will execute once per bar.
    The Interval setting defines on which interval that column will be based (again the same as the Interval setting of a chart). See this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase for more information
    As I already suggested to you in this thread on a similar question search the forums
    Alex

Originally posted by ranga_mms View Post
    Hi,
    I see that we can include a script column in the watch list. At what intervals is the script executed? When i try to edit the columns, there is an option to set the time interval for the script. Is that used?

Also, where can I get some good examples of these alerts that I can customize?

Regards,
    Rangarajan

Comment

Working...
    X