X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade ESignal

Originally posted by ACM View Post
    Diane
    Installing version 11.x does not replace 10.6 or preclude its use [even concurrent]
    Alex
    I am currently using version 11 of ESignal ( v 11.6.3167.1081) and have been getting a message to upgrade to the latest version of ESignal 11.7.3330.1024. I normally like to wait to install the latest version to make sure there are no bugs in the latest version by looking at the ESignal forums to see if any one is having any problems with the new version. My question is this ... Is there a link that I can go to to see what the enhancements are in the current version of 11.7.3330.1024 and for future version releases. I have spent time looking but cannot find. Thanks for your help.
    Paul

Paul
    Search the eSignal KnowledgeBase for the keyword Release Notes
    Alex

Originally posted by MokeyW View Post
    I am currently using version 11 of ESignal ( v 11.6.3167.1081) and have been getting a message to upgrade to the latest version of ESignal 11.7.3330.1024. I normally like to wait to install the latest version to make sure there are no bugs in the latest version by looking at the ESignal forums to see if any one is having any problems with the new version. My question is this ... Is there a link that I can go to to see what the enhancements are in the current version of 11.7.3330.1024 and for future version releases. I have spent time looking but cannot find. Thanks for your help.
    Paul

Comment

Working...
    X