Assigning previous bar values / need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assigning previous bar values / need help

Following do not work, any idea why? Any suggestions?

function preMain(){
    var x = 0;
    }
    function main() {
    var psar1 = sar(0.02,0.02,0.2);

var psar11 = psar1[1];
    return psar11
    }

Somehow program do not recognize psar1[1] and do not assign the value to psar11.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

kpmci
    You are using an incorrect syntax to retrieve the value of the psar1 series
    var psar11 = psar1[1];
    See this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase for the complete description and syntax required for the psar() function.
    In the Code Examples of that article note the section Initialize a Series Object which provides you a specific set of examples on how to retrieve single values
    Alex

Originally posted by kpmci View Post
    Following do not work, any idea why? Any suggestions?

function preMain(){
    var x = 0;
    }
    function main() {
    var psar1 = sar(0.02,0.02,0.2);

var psar11 = psar1[1];
    return psar11
    }

Somehow program do not recognize psar1[1] and do not assign the value to psar11.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Comment

crossrs above or crosses below statements

Originally posted by ACM View Post
      kpmci
      You are using an incorrect syntax to retrieve the value of the psar1 series
      var psar11 = psar1[1];
      See this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase for the complete description and syntax required for the psar() function.
      In the Code Examples of that article note the section Initialize a Series Object which provides you a specific set of examples on how to retrieve single values
      Alex
      " Crosses above below"

Is there anything like crosses above or below?
      Example: macd crosses above 0, macd crosses below 0, sar crosses above close or below close.

Also you sent me ref article on sar syntax, how do I get the syntax for all formulas or studies?

Thank you!

Comment

kpmci
        Search these forums and you will find plenty of examples on how to code crosses for a variety of indicators as the topic has been covered at length before.
        The EFS KnowledgeBase to which I pointed you for that specific article contains all the information related to EFS and also includes the EFS Library which is a collection of scripts provided by eSignal.
        Alex

Originally posted by kpmci View Post
        " Crosses above below"

Is there anything like crosses above or below?
        Example: macd crosses above 0, macd crosses below 0, sar crosses above close or below close.

Also you sent me ref article on sar syntax, how do I get the syntax for all formulas or studies?

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X