Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woorking with 'Alert manager'.

Hello everyone, from Paris.

Each EOD I have an excel file which calculates me an list of buying price that matching perfectly with 'Price Action' for next trading session,

but i would like to be notified when a price target has been reached during the trade session.

Alert manager is a great tool to be use but you must set each symbol and price manually .

Does it's possible associate an efs that can be able to Import list of symbols and price into 'alert manager'.
    and what are the keys for use remove add and so on... functions.

JK, Thanks

Hi,

The only way I know of is to write an efs script to save your EOD data to a *.txt or *.cvs file each EOD with an array of symbols and respective EOD price.
    Then write a second script that reads the saved *.txt files and sets up an alert when the combination of the symbol and price target is hit.
    Note: I believe that these symbols count against your symbol subscription limit.

Consider asking efs access to the alert manager. You can submit it via "Request a Feature" under the "Support" tab in eSignal.

Wayne
    Last edited by waynecd; 08-25-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

ok i will try, thanks

Originally posted by waynecd View Post
      Hi,

The only way I know of is to write an efs script to save your EOD data to a *.txt or *.cvs file each EOD with an array of symbols and respective EOD price.
      Then write a second script that reads the saved *.txt files and sets up an alert when the combination of the symbol and price target is hit.
      Note: I believe that these symbols count against your symbol subscription limit.

Consider asking efs access to the alert manager. You can submit it via "Request a Feature" under the "Support" tab in eSignal.

Wayne
      ok i will try, thanks

Comment

Working...
      X