EFS to produce textfiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS to produce textfiles

Just wanted to confirm as I got a situation on our EFS. Typically there is a line that says as an example

Code:
    if (Symbol == "AC-MEX") { will produce textfile}
    The EFS is loaded in the WATCHLIST so typically if the symbol on the watchlist symbol column is AC-MEX it will produce a textfile which it did. But if I replace "AC-MEX" with a mexican symbol like "ALFA\A-MEX" although there was a line in the code that says

Code:
    if (Symbol == "ALFA\A-MEX") { will produce textfile}
    No textfile were produce even though the symbol on the watchlist matched on the code. Does it not accept the \ symbol?

Thanks

TASJL
    The \ is an escape character in JavaScript so you need to escape it by preceding it with another \ eg "ALFA\\A-MEX"
    Alex

Originally posted by TASJL View Post
    Just wanted to confirm as I got a situation on our EFS. Typically there is a line that says as an example

Code:
    if (Symbol == "AC-MEX") { will produce textfile}
    The EFS is loaded in the WATCHLIST so typically if the symbol on the watchlist symbol column is AC-MEX it will produce a textfile which it did. But if I replace "AC-MEX" with a mexican symbol like "ALFA\A-MEX" although there was a line in the code that says

Code:
    if (Symbol == "ALFA\A-MEX") { will produce textfile}
    No textfile were produce even though the symbol on the watchlist matched on the code. Does it not accept the \ symbol?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ACM View Post
      TASJL
      The \ is an escape character in JavaScript so you need to escape it by preceding it with another \ eg "ALFA\\A-MEX"
      Alex
      Thank you very much. It work.

Comment

TASJL
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by TASJL View Post
        Thank you very much. It work.

Comment

Working...
        X