Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I do custom scanning with Market Screener Plus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I do custom scanning with Market Screener Plus?

Hello,

I have some questions about Market Screener Plus:
    1. Can I add new column with custom value (formula) in Market Screener Plus, i.e. volume - volume[1] (current volume - previous volume) in intraday timeframes?
    2. Can I use intraday timeframe (1m, 133 ticks) to calculate custom value in Market Screener Plus, i.e. ATR or volume ?
    3. Are there any limitations in Market Screener Plus, for example, number of bars that can be displayed on charts or number of symbols to scan?
    4. Can I scan stocks and options (AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ, OTC, ...) ?
    5. Can I restrict number of symbols found by custom formula, i.e. after scanning the whole NASDAQ in watchlist I want to see only symbols that satisfied by my search criteria (formula)?

Thanks in advance!
    Eduard

Hi Eduard,

1. Since the scan results are displayed in a Watch List, you can add custom formulas to it just like you can in any Watch List.
    2. Yes, you can customize scan criteria to intraday time frames on the provided scan criteria by by clicking on the edit icon for the criterion.
    3. No, there are no limitations except for the exchanges you are subcribed to.
    4. Currently, you cannot scan on options, only stocks. The eSignal Options Options Analytix add-on allows you to scan options.
    5. The number of symbols found is only limited by the scan criteria. You cannot set a maximum number of results.

You may find this Knowledgebase article help for more information on the Market Screener.

Sincerely,

Eric
    Last edited by eSignal_EricL; 09-30-2014, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X