Order Ticket Confirmation Window Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Ticket Confirmation Window Problem

I am using ver 12 and an noticed a problem with my order ticket confirmation window. I never noticed this situation until today when I started to rearrange some of the windows in one of my pages. When I use Trade Manager to create an order, a order ticket confirmation window pops up in an inconvenient place. I can drag and drop it where I want it but when I place the next order it opens back in the inconvenient place rather than in the place where I dragged and dropped it. All other windows (chart and watchlist) will stay put when I reposition them, but the the order confirmation window always returns to its default place. Is there some way to make this window stay where I place it?

Thanks.
    Last edited by lloydmarie; 10-20-2014, 03:09 PM.

Hi,

The order confirmation window is designed to pop up in the middle of the screen to place the order and then window will disappear when the order is placed.

Sounds like like you are leaving the window open in case the opportunity to place an order arises so it stays on the screen. Currently there is no way to change the default position of window. You request that this be changed by clicking Support on the main menu bar and selecting "Request a Feature" and filling out the form.

Thanks,

Eric

Comment

Working...
    X