Ascertaining bar color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascertaining bar color

Hi all. Is there any way to retrieve the current bar color, or the color of any previous bar, within an EFS? All replies appreciated. Cheers.

merkro
    There isn’t a function that will do that directly (if this is what you are asking).
    You would need to create a routine to save the colors yourself at which point you can retrieve them. Try searching the forum and you may find examples on how to do this as I believe the topic has been covered before
    Alex

Originally posted by merkro View Post
    Hi all. Is there any way to retrieve the current bar color, or the color of any previous bar, within an EFS? All replies appreciated. Cheers.

Comment

Thanks Alex, but I have no control over the procedure that is setting the color. I assume by your reply it is impossible? Cheers. Merv.

Comment

Merv
        If you mean that you are using some formula whose code you have no access to then as I indicated in my prior reply there [currently] is no function that will do that
        Alex

Thanks Alex, but I have no control over the procedure that is setting the color. I assume by your reply it is impossible? Cheers. Merv.

Comment

Thanks Alex. Answers appreciated. Cheers.

Comment

Merv
            You are welcome
            Alex

Thanks Alex. Answers appreciated. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X