4 Hour Pivot Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Hour Pivot Points

Could someone advise me if it is possible to have 4 hour pivots on my charts.

There are daily's ,weekly and monthly available. I have tried setting the time range to 8.00am - 12.00am and so on giving me several pivot studies on my chart, but this means i have to go into the edit studies to make the relevant 4 hour period available to me. I am not sure even then that i have the pivot calculated properly. Also i only require the current 4 hour period to show on the chart.

I am aware that there are some other formulas available which i have tried but these are not what i am after.

If anyone uses the ETX Trader Pro platform you would probably know what i am looking for as it is a standard option on their study settings.

Thanks

Darren.

Darren
    It is possible but you will have to do that through EFS.
    Alex

Originally posted by darren cornish View Post
    Could someone advise me if it is possible to have 4 hour pivots on my charts.

There are daily's ,weekly and monthly available. I have tried setting the time range to 8.00am - 12.00am and so on giving me several pivot studies on my chart, but this means i have to go into the edit studies to make the relevant 4 hour period available to me. I am not sure even then that i have the pivot calculated properly. Also i only require the current 4 hour period to show on the chart.

I am aware that there are some other formulas available which i have tried but these are not what i am after.

If anyone uses the ETX Trader Pro platform you would probably know what i am looking for as it is a standard option on their study settings.

Thanks

Darren.

Comment

Working...
    X