elapsed timeout of waiting data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elapsed timeout of waiting data

Hi, several months ago I modified two efs forumals (Percent R & RSI) just to add solid horizontal lines to each. They have been working fine until the last week or so. No my daily charts are not loading when I have these studies in my subcharts. The specific error messages I am getting are:

C:/Users/gspace/Documents/Interactive Data/Formulas/My Formulas/RSIwithLines.efs, line 0: elapsed timeout of waiting data (environment: 'D')

C:/Users/gspace/Documents/Interactive Data/Formulas/My Formulas/PercentRwithLines.efs, line 0: elapsed timeout of waiting data (environment: 'D')

I checked the eSignal study formula to see if any of the programming changed, but I did not see any changes. Both are working on the 10 minute charts, but not the daily.

Can anyone help me identify what has changed or anything I can do to correct the problem/conflict?

Thanks so much,
    Gina

Gina
    Based on what you wrote (and without seeing any code) it looks like you are not getting daily data which in turn triggers the timeout error (rather than the other way around).
    The next time you see the error open a separate chart for that symbol and set the interval to Daily. If the chart does not populate then you will know it is a data issue rather than a programming issue (in which case you should post in the Data Inquiries forum rather than here)
    Alex

Originally posted by gspace View Post
    Hi, several months ago I modified two efs forumals (Percent R & RSI) just to add solid horizontal lines to each. They have been working fine until the last week or so. No my daily charts are not loading when I have these studies in my subcharts. The specific error messages I am getting are:

C:/Users/gspace/Documents/Interactive Data/Formulas/My Formulas/RSIwithLines.efs, line 0: elapsed timeout of waiting data (environment: 'D')

C:/Users/gspace/Documents/Interactive Data/Formulas/My Formulas/PercentRwithLines.efs, line 0: elapsed timeout of waiting data (environment: 'D')

I checked the eSignal study formula to see if any of the programming changed, but I did not see any changes. Both are working on the 10 minute charts, but not the daily.

Can anyone help me identify what has changed or anything I can do to correct the problem/conflict?

Thanks so much,
    Gina

Comment

Working...
    X