Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xetra European Stars

Hi there

I am subscribing to Xetra European Stars to get live data for the components Eurostoxx 50 individual stocks. I connect succesfully esignal with Investor RT.

However, I dont manage to get live data.

1/ To have live data for the stocks in Xetra European Stars -do I need to subscribe to each stocks original exchange?

2/ Do you have a list with the components in Xetra European Stars and their symbols?

3/ What exchange code do the Xetra European Stars stocks use?

All help higly appreciated as I get no respons from support

Cheers

Now I have found some symbols that are right. For exampel NOKIA the ticker is NOA3-XES. When I enter that in Investor RT get data but it is not live and doesnt update at all.

Now I question that my datafeed Xetra European stars are really activated?? I get live NYSE-TICK from esignal so they connect good. When I look at my Account maintainance I do see Xetra European stars as one of my products that I pay for?

All ideas are very welcome!

Comment

Hi Granit,

I responded to the e-mail that you also sent regarding this issue.

Sincerely,

Eric L.

Comment

Xetra feed

Hi, thanks for a good forum with fast replies!

I just want to clarify; is this the Xetra live intraday feed with stock data from the Xetra system?: Spot Market Germany (Frankfurt/Xetra)

And if I activate the feed myself from my Account Maintenance -will I have live data the same day?

Cheers

Comment

Hi Granit,
          >>I just want to clarify; is this the Xetra live intraday feed with stock data from the Xetra system?: Spot Market Germany (Frankfurt/Xetra)<<
          Yes, this is the Deutsche Boerse live Spot Market Germany and includes Stocks traded at Frankfurt and in Xetra.
          BUT - NO this is not "Xetra European Stars".
          Xetra Europian Stars is a different subscription.
          AND (if the question rises) Xetra US Stars is a separate Subscription too.

>>And if I activate the feed myself from my Account Maintenance -will I have live data the same day?<<
          YES - it takes a minute or less or bit longer. But then the Data is available to work with. Basically immediate....

I hope it helps,
          Regards,
          Rainer
          Rainer

Comment

Working...
          X