No Data coming through on new version 12.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Data coming through on new version 12.1

I have upgraded to 12.1 and got new internet line, no data coming through on charts although connection manager OK. Contacted support to reset server 3 times, then data is coming through very slowly, also no data on spread symbols. Every time I log out and in the same problem. When I connect to my old internet connection line 12.1 is working. Eventually I re-installed my previous version 12.0 and this is working fine on old and new internet connection. Do somebody perhaps know what the problem can be?

Hi,

I will call you regarding this issue.

Eric

Comment

I have noticed my data seems to be coming in slower over the last week also. I have 4 charts connected for one symbol all on different time frames, when I change symbols either by entering them manually or clicking on them from the Quote Window, sometimes it takes a second or two to finish loading up or sometimes it takes several seconds.

I use 12.1 and when I first installed it and used it for the first week or so, it was loading my charts just fine. All 4 charts loaded instantaneously. Now it takes a bit to load all 4 fully. I'm sure the problem isn't on my end. I can load up 10.6 and I get the same results. When I was using 10.6 2 weeks ago, all was working fine then too. Now when i load up 10.6, the charts don't load instantly.

Any ideas?

Comment

Thanks for the call and quick response Eric. eSignal 12.1 working 100% now and even faster than 12.0.

Comment

You are very welcome.

Comment

Working...
          X