Futures Trader info retrieval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futures Trader info retrieval

Hi Guys. Using Futures Trader to RCG. Should I be able to retrieve any balances via EFS-AT? Only balance I can display in the Account Manager is "Total Account Balance", which is the amount at close of business yesterday. I have not even been able to retrieve this value within EFS_AT. Would like to retrieve Acct Balance as the day progresses, and Closed PL and Realized PL would be nice.

If they are not available through Futures Trader, then I'll stop trying, however if they should be there, then I'll continue in my effort to retrieve them. Have had no trouble retrieving them from sim Demo account, so satisfied my code is ok in that environment.

All comments welcome. Cheers. Merv Kroll.

Hi Merv,

No, the unrealized P/L is only going to be available while you're holding a position. Once the position is closed that information is removed. This is a limitation of the Continuum API.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Originally posted by merkro View Post
    Hi Guys. Using Futures Trader to RCG. Should I be able to retrieve any balances via EFS-AT? Only balance I can display in the Account Manager is "Total Account Balance", which is the amount at close of business yesterday. I have not even been able to retrieve this value within EFS_AT. Would like to retrieve Acct Balance as the day progresses, and Closed PL and Realized PL would be nice.

If they are not available through Futures Trader, then I'll stop trying, however if they should be there, then I'll continue in my effort to retrieve them. Have had no trouble retrieving them from sim Demo account, so satisfied my code is ok in that environment.

All comments welcome. Cheers. Merv Kroll.

Comment

Thanks Avery. I shan't waste any more time on it then. I'll compute my own numbers.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X